Monday, June 01, 2009

The pool & a picnic!

Gawd, it's getting hot here...so how do you cool off!? By taking a dip in the post pool! Kailee actually went with her friend Kendan, Ryan hitched a ride with Mackenzie and Fred & I met up with them, after Lambie woke up from her nap! Believe it or not, this is our first trip to the pool on post. [in the 3+ years we've been stationed here]
Melissa & I w/our Lovins
[minus our 5yo's] Cruising the water slide Hanging out at the Spray Ground during 'adult swim'
Run, Mackenzie, Run
Swimming & Splashing is hungry work!
Melissa & her little Colton Man
[Mackenzie has got us all calling him that, lol]
Lambie's turn down the water slide! She loved it!
He's such a fish!
[Bubby & Sissy]
We had to cut our trip to the pool alittle early because Ryan had hockey practice [Savannah Sting] But, we were there long enough for poor Fred to get sun burnt! Anyways, hockey was so much better this time, because the McGee's joined us for a picnic by the lake.
Yes, he's trying to catch a yucky duck!
[no animals were harmed in the taking of this picture]
Everyone feeding the geese...
Uhmmm...!?
[we love him anyways]
Drawing in the sandy dirt
Kailee marked her territory
It was a very long day...but, tons of fun! I can't wait to hit the pool again...
OMG, there is a cricket in the house and it's chirping is driving me crazy!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the puddle jumpers! I always wondered what they looked like on! Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I please just say, that I'm super jealous of your camera. Lol! Until I put your pics next to mine in my facebook album, I didn't realize how big of a difference it made! Anywayy- yay for pool time, those turned out really well =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!