Monday, June 22, 2009

Miss Brooke Monday

Our day started with a trip to the Train Table with Lindsay & Liliana. Something we haven't really done since Ryan started Pre-K, but used to do about 2-3 times a week to keep my sanity during the last deployment...But, just when I thought we'd be able to put away the train table [that is taking up the majority of Ryan's room]...it looks like Lambie will be getting some use out of it. So it'll stay up for a little while longer.
Where's Liliana!?Oh wait...I can still see you, let me add another!
Sooo...Ryan basically has THE BEST Pre-K teacher in the History of teachers! I'm sure you've seen her through out the blog, Ryan is very fond of her & vice versa! Anyways, she met us at Barnes & Noble to pick up Ry...& spend the day having fun & hanging out!
...and by the looks of the pics, I think they definitely succeeded! [thank you SO much for the pics...and sending them so quickly too]
I sure hope she made him help clean up this mess...
Ryan & her nephew totally seemed to hit it off!
[are they cute or what!?]
Lambie and I had a rather uneventful afternoon. The kid ate 2.5 pieces of pizza...ya you read that right...she's a PIG! LOL However, she still managed to make room for Cold Stone, which is where we met up with Ry & Brooke for alittle dessert! He didn't want to leave her...neither did Lambie for that matter! But, we'll be seeing her again soon...
Ps. I love all the pics of Ry, but it would've been awesome to have some pics of you two together!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh so cute. Sydney came across one of those train tables in a boutique up in Prescott this weekend. Only way I got her out of the store was to promise to buy her one.....sigh. Now I guess I have to make good on that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!