Thursday, June 04, 2009

Ry Guy's Pre-K Grad

Congrats Ry Guy!
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go!"
-Dr. Seuss
Ryan & Sydney Kailee has taught Lauren 2 things...
"Peace" && "Word" I can't take any credit for the Candy Lei idea...
Kailee's Mum put the thought in my head days ago! I completely forgot about it, until the teacher reminded me yesterday, that today was Ry's Graduation! I debated all day whether to do it...I was, then I wasn't, then with an hour and a half till his Graduation I got my bootie in gear and threw one together!
[Not too shabby] [Video]
There is another video I was trying to upload, but after an hour...I have given up! I'll try to repost it later, when it's not 1:30am!
Getting his certificate from Miss Brooke There were 3 cakes &&...
NO FORKS!
That's our little problem solver... Awwww...Ry & Miss Brooke!
He's gonna miss her SO much next year.
Fred was also one of the few parents recognized at tonight's events. Not only for his work in the classrooms but, for rounding up soldier volunteers earlier in the year!
[For shits & giggles]

3 comments:

  1. Woot-woot, I got a shot out in the White Family blog, lOl! They are super easy, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats Ry!!! Such a big boy!! Ok, I still don't even see the candy in your lei you made him! It looks like the candy is covered in the little baggies I use when I'm "on the go" for Sydney's dirty diapers :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!