Tuesday, June 02, 2009

100th Post [woo hoo]

Yay, 100 posts!
I wish I had something more exciting to blog about...but, this is it...an afternoon having fun at the spraygrounds...it's a simple life but, I think it's pretty fabulous! It was another hot day here in Savannah. So Melissa, the kiddo's and I walked down to the community center, as soon as we got there...everyone ran right in...except for Lambie! She's not really a fan of the water...The red whole w/water spraying out in the above pic, is what Ryan is so nonchalantly sitting on!
She was actually kicking the water!?
Don't let her standing there so innocently fool you! Mackenzie sprayed her...surprisingly she liked it!
Duck!
Kailee said Lauren looks like she's doing the Conga
Splash!
She would slowly walk up to that little water spout...
Stick her hand in it...
Then run away laughing!
&& sometimes, just to switch it up...she'd run over and give me a soaking wet hug!
Yesterday [06.01.09]
Kailee was supposed to have a Health Screening...for Middle School next year [yes, you read that right...she'll be in MIDDLE SCHOOL!]. Surprise Surprise...the appt. line is not on the same page as the clinic. So now we have to take her back in a couple weeks! Grrrrr...But, since immunizations is on a walk-in basis...we got her shots taken care of! After leaving the clinic I thought we'd grab Starbucks for a little pick me up...she some how talked me into that & bagels from Atl Bread Co. But, she was still looking alittle sluggish and wasn't using the arm she got her shots in...so I ended up letting her play hookie...ohhhh, there's a whopping 2 weeks left in school and she already had a Dr. note! I had to run by Ryan's school and by this time Fred was about to head out to lunch so we ended up meeting him for lunch @ Chili's! Yum!
The rest of the day was pretty low key!
...until...
I got a super sweet card in the mail from one of my oldest & dearest friends.
[I love you, Kai <3]
Who doesn't love snail mail!?
.the end.

2 comments:

  1. You my friend are a bloggin' fool!! I think I have been blogging for at least a year more than you and I don't even have 200 posts. Your life must be more exciting than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!