Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just a Thursday

Guess I should start with Wednesday...which was on the busier side! We began our morning with Starbucks & playgroup. Then lunch at Chick-fil-a...where Melissa & I raided their basket of pillow mints [twice] before taking the kids for a spin on the Merry-GO-Round!
Woah there horsey! Ryan was begging me to take this pic...
The morning must've completely wore Lauren out because she napped for 3+ hours! And the only reason she woke up was because she heard me go into her room to check on her...
My plans for the night ended up changing at the last minute...but, luckily Melissa had not fed her kids either...so with both our hubby's not home, we ditched the stove and took the lovins to Applebee's!
Waiting for her ride...
It's arrived...
I was so ridiculously stuffed from Applebee's. I haven't eaten there in over 2 years...[atleast not that I can remember!?] it's not my favorite chain rest. But, .99 cent kids meals on wednesday is OK by me!
~~~~~~
A small portion of my day was spent coordinating a meet up between my dad & Kailee who is at her dad's! Luckily, it all worked out and he was able to stop by on his way through Tracy! But, the best part for me was when Gena IM'd me a pic of the 2 of them! For which, I am so grateful...
~~~~~~
On to Thursday...nothing too exciting. I lost my ID card for a brief moment. Took the kids to Kroger for 1 specific thing...trash bags...guess what I completely forgot to buy...trash bags! Ugh! Ran into a neighbor, who I fully believe we stalk each other at Kroger subconsciously! Got home in time to watch Melissa put together her brand new BOB Revo Duallie...you all know what a stroller addict I am! I had the pleasure of baby sitting Colton Man for the evening, who is giving me the worst case of baby fever. Damn you Melissa for having such cute kids! Guess Fred & I are gonna have some serious..."Maybe Baby" discussions over the next couple months! ;) Other than that...the kids are in bed and I am one day closer to having my hubby home! I La Foo, Knuckles!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about making your baby fever worse. Colton Man is pretty cute!! We should go get more mints!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!