Sunday, May 31, 2009

Block Party [2009]

I think this may have been the 1st ever 'official' Lakeview Block Party!? So much fun! BIG Thanks to Amy, Ranelle & Erin for putting it all together! Most of us neighbors know each other...but, there were a few new people we got to meet and a few old that it was just nice to chat with again. The bounce house kept the kids busy almost ALL day! Lambie was terrified of it. She spent the day walking circles around trees...
Kailee trying to keep cool. Hungry!?
[2 grills going, lots of homemade goodies...]
Garrett & Fred tossing the old pig skin around! Jess & Crystal
Hey Mister...can you give this thing a few pumps for me!?
[Really she was just stealing ice]
Mommy & the Lambie chillaxin'
Lambie hopped from lap to lap...Crystal was her fave though!
Hanging with the Ru's
Nice camera, Mike. Pink is your color!
Lambie's Boy toy, Colton Man!
Never too old for Sparklers!
Don't you love the flower on top my head...
Whose idea was that!? It's the Japanese in him that's drawn to Karaoke
Daddy, you sing!
.goofs.
Me & Melissa
[miss you Lindsay]
So the night ended [4 glasses of Sangria later] with a little Guitar Hero and a lovers quarrel between Mackenzie and Ryan. LOL they are just so stinken' cute together. Hopefully, we can get together again, before the rest of our guys leave...all is fabulous on Lakeview, again!

2 comments:

  1. Aw- what fun! Lambie is so cute; I'm definately packing cookies in my back pocket from here on out; when I get out in the neighborhood- Lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I love the pictures. I must admit that I laughed SUPER hard at the karaoke comment. You crack me up. Totally love the flower headband!!! Lambie's hair is longer than mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!