Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sun && Sangria [day 1]

What are me & the small fries to do with Kailee & Fred out of town!? Sit around a mope...NAH! We actually got an invite [that couldn't have had better timing] to join my friend Chaila & her son at their families beach house on St. Simon Island! So Saturday morning, after finally getting my butt in gear...I finished up the packing, stopped for Starbucks && then headed down to St. Simon, which is only about an hour south of Savannah.
Lambie made herself right at home...
After arriving and catching up...Heather [a friend of Chaila's who has 2 adorable little girls] & I took the kids to the park, while Chaila ran to the store for some last minute dinner items! We didn't last too long in the heat...but, it didn't seem to bother the kids!
She's such a big girl! After our dirty, sweaty trip to the park && a messy spaghetti dinner...we tossed all the lovins into a big ole jacuzzi tub for some rub a dub kinda fun.
He's clean...lets see how long it lasts...!?
Oh boy, are they cute or what!?The home Chaila was gracious enough to open up to us...
[I didn't take the pic, still honing my photography skills] But, as you can see...the house was amazing, the view was spectacular, the company was fabulous && most importantly the Sangria was delish! After getting all the kiddo's in bed, the Mama's just stayed up chatting...and eating...and drinking...and eating some more! I got a couple phone calls from Fred who safely made it to Texas...finally, after a day full of delays!
There are a bunch of pics from our day at the beach & a couple from today...I'll get on that blogging tomorrow...at this rate, I should be caught up in no time!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!