Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She's off to Cali...

Welp, I have some blogger catching up to do...a busy weekend & 3 days on the island sans computer will do that to ya...so here goes: Kailee headed off to Cali, like she does every summer...to hang with her Dad & Fam! I think it's getting harder to let her go...or I'm becoming way more emo in my 'old age'!? BUT, it's only a couple of months and I know that as much as I miss her in those few short weeks...they must miss her a million times more while she's here during the school year! :(
But, we sure do love our long goodbyes!
Kisses for everyone...Haha...reading his Father's Day card from Kai! I'm bending down...she's tall, but not that tall!
That's her bag...the VERY last one!
So after Kailee was safely on her way to Cali...we had about an hour and a half till the Zoo closed and since we have a membership, we figured "what the hell" and stopped in for a quick visit! We took the train to the opposite side so we would only have to walk through it once...
They are like stunna shades on her... I kinda feel sad for them...
...our first actual stop is the Lorikeet's.
[Fam fave]
They really do love Fred for some reason!?
Ryan is a HUGE fan of these birds...if only we were 'pet people'!
She can always lean on her Bubby!
Uhm..whose stroller is this!? Lambie riding the board...
Her new favorite thing to do!
After the Zoo...we hit up PF Changs [another Jax must have] and then headed home! Which was such a bummer, cause I was just sitting there watching Fred pack...thinking I should probably start packing myself. But, procrastination is my middle name...
So, with Kailee in Cali & Fred in Texas for 2+ weeks...it's just me and the small fries! But, don't feel sorry for us...cause we had an adventure of our own...pics to come...I'm alittle blogged out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!