Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mad House

"Peace"
No clue what I was thinking today when I decided it would be a GREAT idea to have almost all the 5yo's in the neighborhood over! 2 and a half weeks, just me and the lovins...sanity went out the window last Wednesday! But originally, I was just going to watch Mackenzie...which was actually doing me a favor by keeping Ryan occupied! ;) But, one by one they trickled into the house and up to Ryan's room! For the most part they all played really well together! There was a spat during lunch about who should sit where...but, that was about it! In the afternoon we all headed outside for some popsicles and running around!
Darth Vader
This kept them busy for a while...
Can you spot the Katydid!?
[I cropped in closer so it would be easier to spot!'

Boys being boys...antagonizing the Katydid The cutest Mr. Magoo I've ever seen! Big helper...watering daddy's flowers while he's away

Soooo...the fun lasted ALL day. And it wasn't till about 6:15 that I realised I hadn't fed my kids and that we would soon be meeting Brooke @ Barnes & Noble for some Starbucks and train table action! So, I piled them into the car and we were off...making a quick detour @ Chick-fil-A for a couple 'chicken burgers'!

The lighting in Barnes & Noble is so yellow that they just look better in black & white! That is one BIG cookie, Lambie! Under special skills, Lauren will list: Destroying B & N! Moving on to the next shelf... Don't do it, Lambie! She's a handful...to say the least!

...and everything was put back where it belongs! Daddy comes home tomorrow!

WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!