Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fred...in Texas!

Powering down to get out of the way of the approaching storm...hence the nasty clouds in the background! Fred sent me a bunch of pics from Texas, where they are training! I am so proud of him...he sent me 2 sets of photo's for each pose...one with the guys all serious and one with them all smiley! Hahaha...I just picked through and posted the better of the 2!
I don't know what my husband thinks he is doing growing out the Hitler-stache...but, it better be gone by the time he touches back down here in Savannah!!! [I know you are reading this, too babe!]
Serious
Smiley Group shot...I couldn't name them all even if I wanted too! But the tall one in the middle is mine!
Wildlife
Thanks for the pics, Babe. We miss you SO much! Can't wait for you to get home...MUAH!
.i la foo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!