Saturday, June 20, 2009

Farmers Market @ Forsyth

When we first arrived @ Forsyth there wasn't much to the "Farmers Market". I have to admit I was alittle disappointed...maybe it was an off day or maybe I am just spoiled by the ones in Cali that close an entire street for the better part of a day! But, I was really hoping to get some nice fresh fruit to snack on while watching the kiddo's play at the park. Since, that didn't happen...I settled for slowly sippin' my Starbucks & juggling the camera while pushing them both on the swings!
Let me in...
Ryan loves this pic...he keeps asking me 'Who's taller!?' .kissie monsters.
Taking a stroll
My crazy spider man, climbing! No more baby swings for her!
My little scooter dude!
Don't they look sweet!?
He's a menacing big brother!
Passing back through the Farmers Market on our way to lunch at the Sentient Bean
Lauren wondering what the heck this thing is!?
An artsy number holder
Munching on Quesadilla
We are home now, Lambie is napping, Ryan is watching Speed Racer for the bagillionth time & I'm doing this...once Lambie wakes up, I'll be smothering the kids in sun screen and taking them down to the Spray Ground for a little fun in the sun! Lets hope this insane heat, starts to cool down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!