Sunday, May 03, 2009

Friday Night Fun

It's Hail & Farewell time again...and you know what that means...Delish food, good friends & a little alcohol! So the evening started out at Blowing Smoke, which is a yummy BBQ joint. The weather was gorgeous and the event was outside in a cute little 'beer garden'! I wish I could've snapped a few pics but you are so busy schmoozing or listening to the hail & farewells, while shoving food in your face...and well, the opportunity never came up!
After dinner we headed further downtown and to a Tapas bar called Jazz'd!
If we weren't stuffed before, this put us way over...
[uhmmm...our boys are alittle silly]
How much fun are you having, Marissa!?
Just alittle...
[Kidding, I have no idea what she's doing with her hand!]
Since the night was still young we took a stroll through City Market and then headed down to Savannah Smiles for some hilarious duelling pianists!
That is one High Class Martini, Babe!
Yup, I'm a little red!
...and if we hadn't eaten enough already, our last stop of the night was Wild Wings!
SHOTS!What!? I'm totally sober...
The square didn't have a statue or fountain like they usually do...so I created my own!Oh...I did get one from Blowing Smoke!
One of my potato chips was in the shape of a heart...
Hello!? Total photo op! Sadly, I think this is our last hail & farewell with 2/3! Fred's replacement is coming and he will hopefully be heading off to 4/3 for a little air assault! Hooah Baby...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously could you be any cuter?? P.S. LOVE the purple shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!