Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day <3

.My Lovins. We had a busy morning...but we squeezed in gifts!
I opened a couple of my mommy's day gifts while at tea w/Ry, but I saved this one for today!Kailee made me a super cute card and a drew me a portrait, Coach earrings and all! LOL Lambie gave me lots of Mommy Day Kisses Daddy did good too...
I think Coach earrings for Mother's Day is becoming a tradition!Snuggin' my K-bear! So our adventure this weekend took us to Charleston, SC. The Aquarium was offering free admission to Moms and I kinda feel like Mother's day is just as much about the kiddo's as it is us Mommies, cause without them...well, we wouldn't be mommies...[heavy, huh!? LOL] So anyways, why not make it fun for them...!? [Plus, I pretty much get pampered everyday of the week!] Charleston Harbor
Kailee touching the ray's...
Lambie in the background splashing & scaring them over to Kailee!
This was hilarious...
Kailee...eating a tuna fish sandwich...
AT AN AQUARIUM!
The cute little Magellanic Penguins
Where are we, guys!?Showing me her Shark Today was a blast and we can't wait to head back upto Charleston and do alittle more exploring...it's a gorgeous, historic city. Beaches and OMG, fabulous baby stores...I found my next Reese Li bag! Hahaha. We'll even bore the kids with a tour of Ft. Sumter [where the Civil War began]!
.the end.
Ps. Happy Mother's Day to all the Fabulous Mama's out there...including my amazing Mom [s], I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Happy Mother's Day!! So much fun!!! The pic of Lauren on the frog is freakin hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!