Friday, May 08, 2009

Mothers Day Tea Party

I had such a wonderful morning at Ryan's school! They held a tea party in honor of all the Mom's. The kiddo's sang us songs...we watched a video, they recorded all the kids saying why they loved their mom's. Ryan's answer was, 'Because she tickles my belly!' LOL
Sneaking strawberries Tea...southern style!
Yummy Treats
[maybe he thinks I should go on a diet!?]
Sweet GiftsHe loves me...
THIS MUCH After tea & gifts, Lambie and I just hung out and played with Ry for a bit.
.Kissie Monsters.
My flower fairy pin!
I LOVE it...it's SO cute! This totally made my day, week, month...if only you could see me...I'm all smiles!
There really is, nothing better than being a Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww we lived in parallel universes today! :) Apparently Parallel blogs too. Your party looks so cute. I LOVE Lambie's kissy face. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LOVEY!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!