Monday, May 11, 2009

Lambie's *NEW* Bedding

.Sneak Peek.
Since Lauren's 2nd birthday is right around the corner...I have been searching for ways to turn her Nursery...into a "Big Girl" room! For now we are going to convert her crib into a toddler bed, but buying an actual toddler bed is still a possibility. If only I had known about ETSY before Lauren was born...it might have saved us from buying run of the mill crib bedding! So far, I am absolutely in love with her new set...which includes a toddler duvet, fitted & flat sheet, plus a pillow case. I'm hoping the duvet insert we bought from Ikea will be an ok fit!?There are 3 different greens in her bedding...luckily one of the greens matches [bottom, leftside of the fabric], however it's minimal and doesn't stand out like the other greens...so even though I was hoping to avoid painting, it might be inevitable!
The fabric is Amy Butler, from the Belle collection.
The 'Suite Life' duvet set was custom ordered off ETSY & is made by:

4 comments:

  1. Aw! Very Cute! I love Amy Butler fabric--I'm making Carolina's and was going to use her, but ended up going with a different designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me oh my, I can't wait to see it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see all your feed back on retro bedding and it appears like some of you are looking for more designs.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!