Monday, May 04, 2009

Flying by the seat of our pants

When we drove down to ATL on Sat. morning we had every intention of attending the Braves game. But, I had alittle business to attend to...I SOLD MY BUGABOO FROG! [I am so heartbroken...but, I'll blog about all that later] Anyways, when we got to ATL it was drizzling and after getting to Ikea [we HAVE to go everytime we are in ATL...just like Trader Joe's! LOL ahhh the comforts of home!] it was TOTALLY pouring down rain! So we decided to pass on the game [which the Braves totally lost]...get a hotel room and go to the Sunday afternoon game [which they also lost]! Well the forecast for Sunday was just as bleak as the day before so after searching for something indoors in ATL to do...we decided on the Fernbank Museum of Natural History! How could we trade an exciting MLB game in for a day at the Museum!? Easily, it actually turned out to be a lot of fun for EVERYONE!
How big is the Stegosaurus?!
[this big]
So surprised that the kids actually read the info at most of the exhibits!
Walking like a Dino
uhmmm...not a fan of dino puppets
Time for an IMAX movie
[Under the Sea]
I can't tell you how many times Kailee jumped in her seat!
See...food!?
In the children's discovery rooms....
Gee...where is Kailee!?
Camo Ry
Cheese!
Look @ what I caught!
Building their own city
Ryan-zilla!
Sensing Nature
[everyone's fave exhibit]
.0OBUBBLESO0.
Ryan was really good at making bubbles!
There are SO many more pics...but, I think you get the idea! It was a fun day at the museum!

2 comments:

  1. Remind me to never show Sydney your blog. She'll want to leave me and come live with you guys. You are ALWAYS doing something fun. I can't believe you bought another stroller. I wonder if there's some type of "Stroller Addict Anonymous" group you can join

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had my prom at that museum! Haha I use to live in Ga before my husband joined the military!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!