Monday, May 04, 2009

Bah-Bye Bugaboo

Well, the unthinkable has happened...I have parted ways with [one of] my most beloved strollers! LOL I know, I know...I have a completely irrational relationship with them and I'm totally addicted. I wasn't planning on selling the Frog, but was offered a really good amount of money for it and all things considering...I just couldn't pass it up! That pic is from the day I packed it up...2 years old and it still looked fabulous!
But, the mourning period didn't last long...
No clue what I'm going to do with a bassinet!?
Lots of fun accessories, including a cute little matching blankie! There are SO many different recline positions, seat height positions, footrest positions...there is no way I could get a pic of them all!
This is the most reclined position @ the highest seat level, rear facing.
Con: It doesn't fully recline when forward facing!
So little Lambie could push herself...LOL
[seat fully upright, facing forward @ lowest seat position]
I was NOT planning on buying a new stroller...the 'plan' was to break the Buzz outa the closet and let it see alittle daylight [for any of our off-roading excursions]. But, like most of my stroller purchases...I lucked into a really good deal. [this time...thx to CraigsList] So far the Xplory has been tons of fun...I can't wait to see what funky customizations I can come up with...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your gonna have to have another baby soon! What are you gonna do when she's too big for the strollers? LOL?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that stroller. You have great taste in them. I just got say Ilove all the liners and bags you got for them. Absolutly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!