Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tubes!

Just a bunch of random pics, over the next couple posts, so bare with me as I catch up! I have been feeling like poop lately and the blogging has been lagging! So these are the day after Christmas, the Lovins and I dined at Chick Fil A...I was there for the chicken noodle soup! They were there for the tubes! LOL
She takes her baby and mini Mac...EVERYWHERE! My happy boy... And waiting for her when we got home was her new Anamalz!
Which are these adorable eco friendly toys, that Lambie is not totally in love with! But, they have found a home in the diaper bag and I'm sure they will come in handy at some point. There is also some online play thing, so don't throw away their tags, like I did! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!