Friday, December 04, 2009

Food & Fun

Eat! It's what we all seem to do best in the White house! LOL Random food pics from the last week...
Ry scarfing down a burger at Outback...
Ya, he ate the whole thing! Lambie lunchin' it at Moe's w/Mel & Bella Now, this is my fave...so I'll tell a quick story.
Lambie was doing great, eating all her hibachi veggies and then moving on to her rice. So I snapped a few pics, because the rice eating got alittle 'interesting'. But, outa no where Lambie says,"No more. You eat!" LOL So I giggle and said, "You want mommy to eat!?" To her reply,"Yes, eat!" and as I was about to put the camera away I said,"One more!" and that's when this pic happened! :] "Cheese"! Awwww....I just love this kid and all her cuteness!
...and later @ dinner...
He was so proud and wanted to take a pic so he could show daddy his art!
Hard at work...Zzz'ing away!
These are a month or so old! They are from a playgroup, I attended with Naima. I forgot the mem card in my camera [story of my life] so Naima took some with hers, I finally stole them off facebook! LOL
Awww...miss her already!

TGIF...I need this weekend to come. I can't wait for alittle R&R! But, before I get to chill I am volunteering in Hinesville with Operation Homefrotn @ their toy shop. I can't wait...

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!