Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ry's 1st attempt at ice hockey

There is ice in Savannah...who'd a thunk'it!? Well, it won't be here forever...but, for the next 4 weeks Ryan will be skating it up w/the SuperGoose on his itty bitty Bauers! OMG, I want to just hang them from my rear view mirror! LOL So anyways, we all got up at the crack of dawn..to head down to the Civic Center. I can't even begin to express how badly I wanted to just turn the alarm off and sleep in. But, it's only 4 Sundays and the opportunity to skate on 'real' ice...so it's more than worth it!
Lambie making sure I get a morning workout in...
Kailee just 'chillen' Ahahah...Sissy kisses...Ewwww! Because it's only 4 weeks, most of the boys just wear their roller gear! He did SO well, especially considering his blades are pretty dull...so when we take Kailee to Jax this week, we are gonna swing into the ice center and get them sharpened!
Sweaty boy...adjusting his mouth guard!
Random sled w/a creepy Father Christmas Mannequin

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! The kids and I got the tree put up and all decked out...pics will be up soon! Being around the ice today, brought back SO many memories...LOL Valco, Sue, Erika, Lil, Steph...boys, almost slicing my thumb off, we spent SO many hours on the ice...ahhhh, the good ole days! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!