Friday, December 11, 2009

Keeping busy...(ETA)

...is key, to surviving deployments! Like 3 kids don't keep me busy enough, I some how manage to squeeze in things that I really love to do...like volunteering & test driving baby gear! LOL So...above is a pic from our local post paper, taken at the OH toy shop [so much fun, it was a great night]...and below is a link to my latest review @ intheknowmom.net! ENJOY!
ETA: Not only was that pic in the post paper...apparently it was on the log in screen for AKO, which is checked by thousands of soldiers, thousands of times a day....which includes our neighbor [who spotted me] and my hubby who just had to take a pic of the screen! LOL

2 comments:

  1. I think both of the articles are awesome Babe! I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing woman. I am very proud of the fact that you volunteered to hand out toys to kids with deployed parents knowing exactly what they are going through because you have to deal with it yourself but you made so many other people smile before thinking about yourself. But hey thats just the great kind of person you are. I La Foo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle, you are an amazing person. You are an awesome Army Wife and an awesome mother to your lovins... I look up to you. You are my inspiration and my SHEro...believe me, you are amazing and do NOT let anyone tell you anything less!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!