Thursday, December 17, 2009

Skating @ the Civic Center

After Kailee's performance, we decided to go ice skating at the Civic Center. Ry got his skates sharpened, it made a HUGE difference. I can't wait till he plays hockey this weekend! We all had fun. Lambie slept for most of it, since it was like 8 o'clock when we got there!
.Vogue.

Don't be fooled...Ry is helping ME skate!

It's been YEARS since I last ice skated...YIKES! And rental skates...YUCK! LOL

She loves her nacho's! High 5!
Totally forgot to mention that JJ, a kid from Ry's hockey team & his little sis came too...But, he really came for Kailee...they have a love/hate relationship!
JJ & Kai
Brooke giving Kailee a goodbye hug...but, everyone jumped in!
Before Kailee left, we let her open a few of her presents.
Mostly clothes & games, stuff for her to take with her on vacay...
She'll get her other BIG present when she gets home!
Haha, she'll kill me when she sees this...
Underwear...YES!
Argh, I can't even begin to tell you how I'm feeling this Christmas...being so bummed & so excited at the same time! It so overwhelming! I hope Kailee has a fabulous time in Cali, I can't wait for her & my brother to make the trip back. I really hope Fred's Christmas package gets to him in time...we sent it out over a week & a half ago, but with the holidays and the already slow mail getting there, it's gonna be close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!