Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like... Christmas!

Getting into the Christmas Spirit is bit of a challenge w/Fred & Kailee away. But, I've still got 2 little Loves that deserve a fabulous celebration...so, with just a few days left before Christmas...it's starting to finally look festive around here! After wrestling our 7.5 foot Christmas tree into the house, I decided to forgo decorating outside this year. Even though I some how managed last deployment, I find myself busier than ever this time around.

Every weekend we are on the go...this weekend being no exception. Our afternoon was spent celebrating Colton Man's 1st Birthday. Then dinner with my wonderful friend, Leslie & the Lovins. Tomorrow, we are up bright and early for hockey...and impatiently awaiting Brooke's arrival w/some much needed Starbucks! The rest of the day depending on weather...

So now, more than ever...do I wish that our family was together, but I know that they are both...exactly where they need to be and that does bring some comfort! So, to the rest of our friends and family...

May the Christmas Season fill you home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter!

2 comments:

  1. The tree looks amazing honey. I am always missing being home but seeing it really makes me miss you guys even more. I love you and miss you. I La Foo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!! The tree looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!