Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I might actually get my "Christmas Eve" post, up ON Christmas Eve...!? Although I really should be wrapping presents...I can't help but take a few minutes to catch up the blog and sip some yummy hot cocoa! Tonight was different than most...last deployment, we completely put off Christmas till my mom and Kailee got here on New Year Day. But, with Ryan being 5 [instead of 3] postponing Christmas is completely out of the question. So, tonight we did our Christmas Eve tradition of Jammies & hot chocolate, Twas the Night Before Christmas and alittle Grinch movie! Thank god for modern technologies! Fred hopped on Yahoo video call...even though it was 4am in Afghanistan, he watched us open our jammies and we watched him open his. The kids loved it...they mostly loved seeing themselves in the little video box, LOL! We are gonna do it again, tomorrow morning so daddy can watch them open ALL their presents...
Stupid ribbon! Time for hot cocoa...CHEERS! It makes him crazy! Enjoying the yumminess... Our little angel! And our handsome boy! Happy Holidays, everyone! ~The White Family~

2 comments:

  1. I love your pics and blog, is that a little giraffe blanket that lambie is holding? My Olga has the same one and is obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!