Monday, March 09, 2009

WWE [The things we do for love...]

I don't get it!? It's like a man soap opera...but, he loves it! So when WWE came to Savannah, I rushed out and bought him tickets! [I tried so hard to convince him to take a buddy from work, but he insisted I go & 'experience' it] Yay me! Please excuse me if I get some names wrong... The "Miz" [who I totally recognize from the Real World, random] & John Morrison John Morrison pinning a member of Cryme Tyme
I'm a happy girl...as long as I have food!
Hornswoggle & the ref
The ring announcer & Teddy Long "Player"
ECW Champ...Jack Swagger
Christian
So close you can smell the baby oil!
Ted DiBiase, Chris Jericho, Edge
...waiting for Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston & John Cena
Rey Mysterio & John Cena
Some action in the ring
You can't see me...
Yay...it's over...lets go!
The Ref...breaking down the ring
ugh...horrible pic!
Heading downtown for drinks.
Loco's
Maraschino Cherries soaked in Midori Sour...Yum!
Our lil 3rd wheel
"Smith"
I'm sure he has a first name, I just don't know it!
Gotta love beer & wings

3 comments:

  1. haha, it's like that with my husband's friends too, I know all their last names, but only a couple of their first names. I not even sure he knows some of their first names.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really do love him!! I thought going to UFC fights was bad. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH you are a better wife than I am. I would probably wanna poke my eyes out if my hubby dragged me to one of those. You get a gold star for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!