Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

OMG, these two are the freakin' cutest!
They are so little, but already so good...it's amazing!
[Ryan 4yo-Jake 5yo]
It is so much fun watching them skate together, passing the puck...helping each other up when the other one falls! I hope they get to play hockey together for a while! Jacklyn [Jake's lil sis] & Lambie
Watching their big bubbies practice
Watching the big boys play hockey, while daddy watches Ry Kailee & her friend Sydney came with us...they fed the 'yucky ducks' and then sat in the car for the rest of the practice, sipping their double chocolate chip frapp's & watching a movie! [pre-teens!?]
.Bubble Wrap.
While cleaning out the garage we found tons of bubble wrap...so we layed some of it out and let Ry have at it!
I seriously have no idea what got into us. After all our usual weekend activities, I had no intention of cleaning out the garage. [However, it has been at the top of my list ever since Fred got home from Iraq and dumped his bagillion tough boxes everywhere]. We made a little head way a few months back but there was still no way my car would fit!
It does now!!!
[keep in mind it's just a tiny 1 car garage]
Plenty of room for bikes and scooters and wagons...so I can get them out of our front room!
Woo Hoo
.Sunday Sangria.
After all our hard work and the kiddo's tucked in for the night...nothing sounded better then sippin' sangria, snuggin' up and watching the Sharks game! Fred used a nice little Napa Cabernet Sauvignon this time, so it came out a bit darker than usual. Still, oh so yummy though!
Yes, I wear glasses...I know, I'm looking rough.
It was a long day...hence, the Sangria!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to show Sydney the bubble wrap video! I'm seriously impressed with the garage! Now poor Kailee doesn't have to run outside in the rain :) Your sangria looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!