Monday, March 23, 2009

Sissy's got some big shoes to fill

Lauren had an insane amount of fun traipsing up and down the hall in Kailee's shoes!
Trying to get the hang of walking in too big shoes
Busting up laughing cause she fell out of them while running Who knew shoes were so much fun!?
Time to bring in the bags from my afternoon shopping excursion...No where was safe, Gap...Gymboree...the GameStop! I even ventured to Walmart for the first time in MONTHS. [only to buy kiddie hangers]
I didn't realise we were down to less than 2 weeks, before our upcoming vacay! I better get my butt in gear, lots of shopping to do!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! My fave room in the house!

    She's too cute, Bailey loves trying everyone's shoes on too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!