Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Sandbox & Hilton Head Island

February continues to be a busy month...right down to the very last day! It was supposed to rain all weekend [the weather did not disappoint] but, we managed to squeeze in some fun...
We took a 45 minute drive into Hilton Head, SC and spent the afternoon at the Sandbox. [an interactive children's museum] Bare with me...there are TONS of pics...but, atleast you get to scroll through them and didn't have to sit through the uploading! :o)
My little Picasso's
Climbing the rock wall
She's fearless...
Lambie the "Figurehead"Argh...you ready for some dress up!?
I guess 1 pilot in the family isn't enough
Deciding what to bake next Vet tech Kailee
I wasn't really sure how much fun Kailee would have at a children's museum...but, she LOVED all the dress up...we also have pics of her as a police man and Ryan as a fire fighter...but, I am all uploading out! Tea time w/Lambie
Sitting 'criss cross applesauce' is an open invitation for Lauren to plop in your lap, this time she brought me a book! Lauren looking 'innocent'...I'm not touching anything... Mini shuffle board Mwahahaha...you'll never finish a game w/Lambie around
Taking a breather...Spending sometime in the toddler area
How girls play...
...how boys play!
Shake it, Baby!
This is the coolest. A big pit of moon sand!
After the Sandbox we had lunch at a bar & grill on the beach...took a nice little stroll through the sand...
Mommy & Daddy snuggin' away! The lovins on the beach
It's just gorgeous...I love this pram!
Hilton Head beaches are GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait for the kids spring break...Fred & I got a beach house for the week & my mom is flying in to visit with the grandkids. Yay!
Hope everyone enjoyed the pics...we certainly enjoyed the day!

2 comments:

  1. looks like ya'll had fun, and the pram looks absolutely great in that setting showroom quality pic lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hilton Head!!!! I grew up in VA so I'm very familiar with East coast beaches. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!