Monday, March 30, 2009

A room fit for a 'tween'!

Kailee's room is finally finished! Our weekend reno spilled over into Monday...and if it was up to me I'd still be adding projects to the list! I'd like to do something over her bed, I've been searching through wall vinyls and prints but nothing has caught my eye! Anyways...Kailee and I are both, more than happy with the end result! She had a huge hand in redecorating...from helping paint, to picking the drapes herself! She also cleaned out her closet and donated almost 2 full garbage bags to Goodwill!
[AFTER cleaning out the closet]
There is also another foot & a half of closet on either side of the door...she has to keep a stool in the closet just to reach some of her clothes!
Our little 'art project'... Who let her grow up!?
Kailee [aka Miss Sassy Pants]
Ahahaha...no clue!?
That's just what she called herself as she was flipping the boa! [!] The lava lamp was a birthday gift from her BFF Amber!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You did an awesome job =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's absolutely adorable! I LOVE IT!!!! Love the wall decals mixed in with the hanging decorations. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!