Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Anniverary

How much fun can you really have on a Tuesday night!? We started out the evening by taking in a movie. It wasn't bad...but, I think we both would've rather seen 'I love you, Man'! Ha! After dinner we headed downtown to Moon River Brewing Co. We love this place. It's right on Bay St. Fred is a fan of the beer & I'm a sucker for their garlic fries! [reminds me of home] Service was super slow, but it gave us a chance to talk...without any interruptions! After dinner we walked around downtown, it was a gorgeous day, got a little chilly in the evening though! Anyways, we ended up @ City Market. Which is perfect because the 6th Anniversary is CANDY! So we swung into the Savannah Candy Kitchen and picked up a few goodies...
Chocolate covered EVERYTHING!
[marshmallows, oreo's & peanut clusters] Just snuggin'
.random.
The Parking Structure sign was right in front of us, as we walked out of the elevator. It was kinda cute cause outa no where Fred motioned to the sign and said, PS. I love you! I couldn't help but snap a pic and add a little something. [thx to picnik]
It was an awesome, mellow evening! We exchanged gifts...nothing nearly as exciting as last year! Especially, when it's just an on-line order receipt inside a card! Hehehe...it should get here Monday-ish. I'll be sure to post pics! But, I did get a new bag that Fred's been holding hostage till last night...ETA: It should get here 3/27 [Woo Hoo]Looks like someone got a hold of my chocolate covered marshmallows...

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so stinkin adorable and I absolutely LOVE your new purse!!!! Hope you had an amazing Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!