Friday, March 27, 2009

'Mamarazzi'

My Anniversary gift arrived!
We all know I'm a total 'Mamarazzi' when it comes to taking pics of my Lovins...family 3,000 miles away & 2 deployments w/another in just a few months does that to ya! I've been doing just fine with our new little Canon point & shoot...but, with our upcoming trip to H.H. I wanted to be able to get some really good shots!
It got here minutes before Fred got home for lunch...so I waited to open it! It got even better cause he brought Starbucks...Yum!I'm in love...it's so pretty!It came w/an 18-55 IS lens
Fred is already plotting which lens to get next...I think he might be more into this camera thing than me! I just want a cute strap & bag...Ha! Yay! Lots of buttons that I have NO clue what they're for! OMG...CHARGE ALREADY! I dunno if I'll have time to really test out the camera this weekend...we are repainting Miss Kailee's room. [I'll be sure to post pics of that though]

7 comments:

  1. I got the same camera back in November. I LOVE it! Have fun learning all the cool features :) Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love having a DSLR! So much better than a p&s. I would reccommend getting a flash along with another lens. Direct flash can ruin photo ops! As for lenses, the 50mm f1.4 is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gonna love the camera. Especially for vacations. I use my little Canon powershot for around the house and small trips. But the Rebel is my favorite. I have the telescopic lens also and boy it that a fun lens to have! Takes great sports and far away pics. Can't wait to see your vacation! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I can't wait for the new and improved pictures! you'll laugh at your old pictures shortly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun...I got that for X-mas but am so clueless on how to use it. Way to high tech for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mama's! I'm totally stoked & itching to use it...but we are SO busy this weekend...UGH! :[

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll LOVE it!! Remember to read your manual so you can take full advantage of your manual settings!
    Try the Shoot Sac! It's the camera bag I want!
    http://www.shootsac.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!