Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A match made in heaven

Lookie what just arrived...
a gorgeous new Petunia Pickle Bottom touring tote in Songbird!
I bought it solely to use with the Bee...and I've been freaking out everyday since, hoping the colors would match the custom Mama-La cover [the one downside to online shopping, crappy stock photo's]
But, if I do say so myself... It's a perfect match!
Did I need another diaper bag...Probably not! All I really need to get through an outing w/Lambie is a couple diapers and a wipee case, maybe a Boon snack ball filled with Teddy Grahams. But, I've been having the hardest time finding my 'perfect' purse...[just ask poor Erin who has to deal with my indecisiveness on a daily basis] So, until I find 'the one' I'll just continue to use a diaper bag and make Fred carry my ID and lip gloss when we go out sans-kids!
So, I have been previously disappointed by PPB bags. My Boxy straps are uncomfortable and dig into my back. The interior has no organization and is like a big black hole! Don't get me wrong...the bag is gorgeous, but I'm always afraid of pulling a thread which is so easily done with silk! Needless to say, the previous PPB rarely gets used! This PPB touring tote is such an improvement, like it's made by a completely different company. It has several interior storage pockets, 2 exterior side pockets w/zippers...perfect for cell phone, camera, car keys...etc! It comes with Valet clips [to attach the bag to the stroller handle], a smaller strap to carry as a shoulder bag & another much longer strap. So many options, it's great! Also included is a changing pad & monogrammed wipes case.
I should've taken some interior pics, duh! I'll dump the bag tomorrow, snap a couple and update this post!
All in all, I have to agree with the many mommies who were consulted...it's a perfect bag for the Bee & a Mommy w/a toddler! Thank you girls for all the help! I'm smitten...
Ps. To check out my other fave bags...click the link to my flickr album!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so good together!! I loved my touring tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did u get that black nest quilted diaper bag u had posted on baby gaga? i would love to have that bag please let me know email it to me at jedge1218@aol.com, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!