Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Sunday, already?!

A busted camera, can't keep me from blogging...lol Though I'm not exactly sure where the weekend went, as it seems to have flown by!?
Yesterday, we spent all morning at the mall...not really shopping, just getting outa the house and trying to stay dry! The little Lovins and I hung out at the insanely crowded soft play, while Kailee got a mani...then we dropped Kailee off at a friends house for a Birthday Slumber Party, ran a few more errands and then headed home for dinner! After tucking them into bed, I got a chance to hang out with the neighbors...grub on YUMMY Cold Stone, sip wine and then eventually eat pizza! LOL What an interesting night! ;]
But, today was the fun and mellow kind. We had a lazy morning and then, since Kailee was at StarCastle w/her friends...the little Love's & I, caught a movie with Leslie! Ry's been bugging me to watch the Tooth Faury for weeks! Ever since he saw the preview @ the Chipmunk Movie! LOL But it was cute and funny and combined 2 of my fave things...Hockey & The Rock...know your roll, Jabroni!
So even though we didn't do much this weekend, I'm pooped and off to bed! Yes...I realise it's 8:30. But, if i don't go now I'll get my second wind and be up all night! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend...I'm so excited for February! Cause we are just that much closer to having our Hero home! If only for 2 weeks, we will take every minute we can get! Good Night, World!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!