Friday, February 05, 2010

Early Valentine's Day...

Yes, I am one VERY happy Mama's!!! I'm sure you've all seen/read what happened to my beloved Canon Rebel...I have felt SO naked this last week without it! Which was making the 2+ weeks till Valentine's Day seem like forever away! So my wonderful hubby, who knew how lost I was without it...jumped the gun and bought me my new DSLR, ahead of schedule! I can finally go back to stalking my children...they're just so cute, how can I not!? So even though I LOVE LOVE my Canon...I needed/wanted something with video capability and this one just happens to have that & in HD, sa-weet! Plus, I have been wanting to really test-drive a Nikon! I am slightly intimidated by this thing...it's a BEAST! The lens alone is about twice the size of the 18-55mm kit lens that was on the Canon [which makes sense since it's a 18-105mm]...the body is much larger and weighs a ton! There are so many buttons and settings...it's going to take me years to figure them out...I have NO idea what I was thinking!? LOL
Haha...I had to take it out of the box to take a picture of it!

I love it, Babe! It's perfect and exactly what I wanted...you're the best! I hope your gift[s] get to you swiftly and that you LOVE them as much as I love mine!!! {i la foo, knuckles}

4 comments:

  1. Yay....your hubby is amazing!! I may have to look into that one, I have the rebel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a d50 (that my mom fucked up), but i LOVE Nikon

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you lucky ducky! My sister wants to be a photographer so I am buying her a DSLR for her b-day...there are so many freaking choices! But that Nikon looks great! (it is way out of my budget though, 1K for EVERYTHING) so we are going with the Canon Rebel XSi I think...

    You take beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky duck! I'm sure you will have it all figured out in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!