Monday, January 04, 2010

Recent & Random

Friday, before going out with Brooke, Tamp & the guys...the kids and I ran some errands & did alittle shopping! Ryan was begging for a haircut...which just seems alittle odd. A kid asking for a haircut!? But, we were at the Mall, so I took him to Master Cuts...which worked out nicely, cause I picked up a BIG ole bottle of Biolage. Yay, that should last me!
[Before] [After] Chillen... Sippin' Starbucks
She had to have the fruit cup...even though we JUST had breakfast! LOL
...and the rest of the day was spent, getting a mani~pedi and then out on the town! [see previous post]
Saturday was pretty mellow...we took a trip to Barnes & Noble, then met Brooke & her Mom for a quick lunch! Ryan got a pair of the classic K Swiss and suckered me into a giant Transformer book...how do they do it!? And right before we have our mini-Christmas!
Sunday however...was spent FREEZING our tooshies off at Ryan's hockey! First off, it was 24 degrees when we got into the car...the ice didn't melt till we hit Hwy 16. [Basically, almost downtown] I was driving through this ridiculous basketball sized hole in the ice...thank god, no one else is crazy enough to be up at 7:30 on a Sunday...so the roads were pretty empty! This is Ryan's last day of ice hockey. I certainly won't miss the early mornings...but I will miss seeing him play on 'real ice'!
Ryan taking the face off
Brrr...keeping warm!
After hockey, we met up with Tamp for breakfast at J. Christophers!
YUMMY! Messy boys!
Lambie keeping her baby warm. Such a good Mommy!
Pic #3 of Ryan on Tamp's shoulders.
[always a classic]
Well, that's about it! Now, I'm just taking a break from straightening up the house. Dan & Kailee fly in tonight. I'm SO excited...can't wait! Gonna make the kids some dinner and then hit the road. Tomorrow is back to reality...I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break!

1 comment:

  1. Those cold, early Sunday mornins are gonna earn him a spot on the Sharks!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!