Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas part II

Since Kailee spent the Holiday's at her Dad's this year, we let her open a few of her presents before she left...stuff she could use on her trip [video games, clothes..etc.] and of course her new MyTouch, that Fred just HAD to give her before he left...in NOVEMBER! LOL But, we kept their 'BIG' presents & a couple other small ones for the 'Mini-Christmas' we would have when she got back! With Fred in Afghanistan, I just wanted to make sure the kids got to celebrate some form of Christmas together. Plus, with the mem card from the actual Christmas messed up...it unknowingly gave me the opportunity to re-snap pics of the kids opening Christmas gifts!
Before: just to give you an idea of how big this is...the box on end was about 5' tall! Almost finished...
On to Ryan's bike...
I love slave labor! The tires are SO cool...I LOVE his bike!
I think he loves it too...Loving the new scooter... Just a couple pics of them opening presents...
Ry & Lambie were dressed. Kailee's lazy butt was still in Jammies at noon!
Time to test out the new toys...Brrrrr...it was freezing outside!Lambie's present came a day late and a dollar short!
But, she didn't care cause all she wanted to do was ride Kailee's iMod!We all know I am anti-character...but I just couldn't resist Hello Kitty!

So...I guess it's safe to say that the kids made the 'Nice' list, again! They LOVE their presents, all Ryan wants to do is ride his new bike. Thank god, I finally found his helmet! I'll update w/more pics of them on their new toys...it's really been too cold to play outside, especially on Kailee's scooter that zips around at 15mph! Oh and there are a couple gifts from Uncle Danny that they have yet to open...mental note: Keep him away from the electrical tape & grocery bags! ;] Hope everyone is having a fabulous week...The kids are having a blast with Dan, Ryan is his biggest fan and I guess I'm enjoying having him here too...shhhh...just don't tell him! We have to maintain our brother/sister love/hate relationship!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing Xmas!!! I love the scooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, not too shabby for their second Christmas! I really wish I could get my pics from actual Christmas morning...ugh! :/

    But, OMG is the scooter FUN! LOL I ride it to the mailbox, every night...ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!