Monday, January 11, 2010

Freezing our tooshies off @ Oatland Isl.

I'm not sure whose idea it was to stroll around Oatland Island when it's 40 degree's outside [ok, mine] but, the sun was shining so we chanced the cold anyways! Most of the animals were smart enough to seek shelter or the warmth of their burrow, so there wasn't much to see! But, I managed to snap a few random pics of our trip!
Can't touch this...The marsh walk...Thanks for tying my shoe Uncle Danny...and helping me up a tree! Danny is proving to be quite useful...Everybody's got alittle Captain in them!...And alittle Karate Kid!OK...maybe it's genetic!?
This is pretty much how we spend our evenings! Ryan pestering Dan to build paper airplanes and Kailee totally invading his 'bubble'! LOL I think it's safe to say, I'm gonna have some really bummed out kids when Danny leaves...This is probably the toughest part of Army life. Being 3,000+ miles away from the ones you love. So we cherish every visit and any opportunity we have to see them! We had a wonderful weekend...I hope everyone else did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!