Sunday, August 09, 2009

What a day!

Uhmmmm...where to start!? Saturday was action packed...we rearranged Ryan's room [by 'we' I mean 'me'] Ry & Daddy snugg'd up and watched Shrek 3D! After that we headed over to the McGee's for a Low Country Boil! [Only in the South] But, that's just another reason to love the Army...seeing new places, meeting new people...experiencing local cuisine! Did I mention it randomly poured outside, which left the air thick & humid...and explains the 'glow' on the following pics!
Yup, you eat it just like this...
They all loved the corn, but while Ry stuck to fish sticks...Lambie dug right into the sausage! Since there was shrimp involved & we all know what a fan of seafood I am...I enjoyed my Sangria & fish sticks [I think fish sticks barely constitutes 'seafood']!
After dinner, Melissa & I headed over to Punch & Judy's! [I am such an enabler] We saw a crazy car accident...someone had backed into a grocery store, mangling shopping carts! I wish I had my camera! We made it home in time for a few early guests...who made Fred rethink telling people to come over..."WHENEVER"!
Thirsty!?
That's just the hard stuff...My fridge STILL looks like a mini bar!
Just loungin'...watching tv! Lambie rockin 'Skis stunna shades! She wasn't about to let the adults have all the fun! Everybody loves Colton Man see...
...get the picture!?
Eating, Drinking...waiting for the fights to start
The only time we got to sit on the couch all night...so we leaped [literally] at the opportunity
I can't believe how many people are missing from this picture...
God, we had a LOT of people over last night. A couple even passed out on our couch...but surprisingly the house is pretty clean!? Warning: Do not fall asleep around these guys!
It doesn't hurt...it just sounds disgusting!
I only took like 4 pics...yet had so much to upload! How did that happen!?
I have a feeling Fred & I will be fighting over the camera's when he leaves for Afghanistan...
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...we are enjoying our Sunday of nothingness!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww everybody loves the Colton man!! That is such a good picture of you and Fred!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you and Fred make an even cuter couple?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me to never fall asleep early at your house.....which I'm kind of known for doing. Looks like you guys had fun! You and your sangria!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!