Friday, August 28, 2009

Open house & out to lunch

Reality is setting in, that my baby boy is about to be a real Kindergartner! Even though school doesn't start till next Tuesday, today we attended Ryan's open house and it really hit me. I think Ryan lucked into another great teacher. Mrs. Ng, seems very sweet, patient and insanely energetic...which she'll need with Ryan in her class! LOL Ryan was VERY excited to find his cubby and see his name on things around the classroom...I don't know how, but we managed to get a couple kids who LOVE going to school! After the open house we were all a bit hungry, so we drove across town to Olive Garden [which is Kailee's FAVE restaurant] to have lunch! On our drive, Kailee played DJ and stumbled across Madonna's 'Vogue'...so after explaining the dance fad from the early 90's...we all started goofing around and 'Voguing'! Haha...fun times, with my crazy kids!
Ryan's 'Voguing' was more like the Robot Miss Priss, waiting for our table
.Lovins.
Don't you dare spit it out!
I have NO idea where the day went!? We got home...took a quick stroll with Colton Man & Melissa and before I knew it, dinner was done and now kids are off to bed! I am really going to miss the long summer days of lounging, Starbucks and playdates! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I am curious to see what ours has in store with this blah rain...but I do know, tonight will be spent watching movies & snuggin' the hubster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!