Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 2 Wheelin' Dude

Ryan is always on the go...roller blading, scootering, chasing...so he didn't really notice that his bike was sitting in the garage with 2 flat tires. However, something sparked his interest last week and the boy who could barely ride a bike w/training wheels, decided he wanted to ride a 2 wheeler...like NOW! So after Fred's fishing tourney on Saturday, we pulled out his bike...only to come to the realisation that we don't have a pump, so the bike went back into the house! But, when Mackenzie came over today she was riding her bike...so of course Ryan just had to ride his...LUCKILY for us, the McGee's are better prepared and had a bike pump on hand. [I'm not even gonna get into the drama of trying to pump up the tires...but it was some good laughs] So after the tires were pumped...Ryan hopped on his bike [donning Kailee's bike helmet, cause I have no clue where his is...] I grabbed the back of the seat and prepared myself for lots of running [& if you know me, you know I don't even like to walk briskly]...But, literally 2 steps later, Ryan was off on his own...half way around the circle! I kid you not...by the time he made one complete circle, he could stop and start by himself...[Thank god, Melissa & Lindsay are witness...cause I still can't believe this kid] He is a 2 wheelin' fool!
Day 1 sans training wheels!
[mute the music player in the sidebar]

Auntie...you bought Ryan the bike he learned to ride on 2 wheels with...kinda cool...thanks! We love you!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!