Friday, August 14, 2009

Our day...[in reverse]

Since our bedroom TV is now packed up and will shortly be on it's way over seas [why he needs a big ole flat screen over there, I have no idea!?] But, that left me in serious need of a new one! Especially, on those nights Fred is flying late, Discovery Channel is my best friend [& I've gotta have somewhere to watch my Chelsea Lately]...don't judge me! LOL So after an evening of shopping around...we settled on a nice new Sharp Aquos...but you're probably wondering what that has to do with a laptop!? Nothing really, other than I saw it while we were out and had to have it...it's just super cute! It weighs a whopping 5lbs and has tons more memory than my Dell! [which I need, cause the DSLR pics are huge & I'm horrible about switching things over to the external hard drive] Fred's HP is gianormous, weighs a ton when I have it resting in my lap & gets so hot! But, it's been pretty reliable...so even though this was a total impulse buy, I'm confident in the quality...plus, I've always got my trusty Dell to fall back on!
.HP LOVE. Facebooking @ Panera...
I barely made it across the street before I had to test it out! Lambie loves yogurt, who knew!?
[working] @ the Carwash...The kids love the car wash and we had lots of time to kill between our playdate & Daddy getting home, so why not!? $6 bucks well spent!Playdate w/Liliana
We were originally at the softplay, but then after lunch and Bath & Body Works [I am SO addicted to the fabric refresher...thanks to Lindsay] the kids took a ride on the train!

.My Lovins snuggin'.

I am off to bed...we have a very long day tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!