Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Paper Airplanes and a trip to the Park

So Ryan came to me this afternoon, he handed me a piece of printer paper and said,"Mommy make me an airplane!" OF COURSE! It's such a simple request...HA! After googling how to make a paper airplane [because I was determined to make something cooler than the regular ones] I came across several sites that said...THIS was the BEST paper airplane! I quickly skimmed through the pics and thought,"I got this!" little did I know...the pics I had just skimmed over were only directions 1-12 of 35!!! Eventually I had to turn to the demo video which is 5 minutes long! 5 minutes long and that guy knows what he was doing! Just imagine how long it took me to figure it out...But, as advertised...it's a pretty good flyer! Fred [who tried to dissect it's aerodynamics] was even impressed. Chalk one up to Mommy!
Incase you want to give it a try...
Today was a random day all around for toys...first, entertainment with a piece of flying paper...and then this...
Forget the thousands of stacking toys, Lego's & Mega Blocks we have in this house...He wanted to play with Dixie cups!
[check out Lambie sneaking into the action...here comes trouble]
ARGH...it's Lambie-zilla! The aftermath, Dixie cup carnage!
So basically, with all that happened today it has made me realise my kids are not technology dependent..even though they have tv's in their rooms & Wii's & the latest in BlueRay at their fingertips...they are more than content with good ole fashion paper & rocks! LOL It really does make a Mama proud!
Fred left for work around 3, because he is flying nights tonight...so the lovins and I took a trip to Forsyth, even though it was still super hot out! Yup, same day...different shirt! Oh Lambie...thank god for bloomers! Sweaty buns makes for sticky slides...ouch
Super Ryan
We usually make her drink last, cause you don't want to drink after she has! But she was one thirsty baby & counldn't be stopped!
ick!
Silly Baby
WOO HOO
It finally arrived this afternoon...The *NEW* Stokke Xplory cupholder!
I love it! It looks SO much better than the VB did on there!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!