Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday

Well, aside from a completely traumatizing trip to Walmart to exchange [what I thought was] the wrong prescription contacts...only to find out that I've been wearing the wrong prescription for A YEAR! So my right eye feels noticeably weaker, probably because it's adjusted to seeing better...OR the wrong box is actually what I should be wearing and the Optometrist is incompetent...cause clearly...someone over there is! But, now that my prescription is expired they can't do anything for me, but schedule another eye exam...FINE! [It'll have to wait till the kids are back in school though] The HAPPY part of the day is Starbucks...and...
Ryan got a SUPER cool hockey shirt from the McGee's!
He totally loves it...tell Sean he did good, Melissa! It was SO gorgeous out & best of all...NO sand gnats! I'm gonna get you, Daddy! .i love this face.
Ugh...does it get any cuter!?
Ha...from ALL smiles to super serious!
It's gonna be a fabulous week...Kailee comes home Wed.
CAN'T WAIT!!!
Oh...to all my Mommy readers...there is a giveaway at In The Know Mom!
[click the pic]

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cool shirt Ryan! The McGee's must be awesome!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!