Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet Sundays

Fred had staff duty Saturday, which pretty much consumes his entire weekend...So the lovins and I spent our days playing and our nights snuggin'! Yesterday it stormed, so we were more than ecstatic about getting out and enjoying the sunshine today!!! After, Starbucks & the softplay of course...
Isn't this life...
Boys & Girls in a constant tug-o-war!
Tie him up tight, Liliana

[if you haven't noticed...I had a little fun w/the x-processing effect] Sweet Lambie Colton Man Mmm Mmm...Dinner Weeee....

The 3 Amigo's [gotta love summer time in Savannah] He's one bad Mo Fo!

Miss Melissa is SO funny Look...if you're not gonna push me Mom...I'll walk! That's my quick little blog for the night! I'm off to have a 'healthy' serving of my hubbies delish Apple Crisp! Melissa...yours is on it's way! [LOL, I'm walking out the door, now!]

1 comment:

  1. You guys are the best! You made the night go so much smoother! And the applecrisp was awesome!! Thanks so much! Now I really gotta run tomorrow. The rest of teh applecrisp is saying no don't leave me here all alone!! HMMMMM...what to do?

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!