Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vacay [day 6]

So much to blog...so little time!
Thursday was our last day @ the beach house. Fred took the morning to get a round of golf in...why else spend a week in Hilton Head, SC!? But, my mom and I had other plans for the day...we took the kids out to breakfast. [Ran into the host of Kitchen Impossible] then headed to the Sandbox for a little hands on creative FUN!
Where to, ladies!?Ryan's FAVORITE part of the SandboxShe LOVES Lego's...who knew!? Let the battle of wits begin Doodle Bugs
My little rockstars Ryan pouting...he didn't want to leave!
After our morning at the Sandbox, my mom took Kailee & Ryan to the beach while Lambie & I rested and Fred finished up his 18 holes at Long Cove. Once we were all together again, Fred and Kailee drove down to the other side of the lagoon...rented a kayak and then paddled back to our dock to take Ryan out for a spin.
After returning the kayak, we packed our bags and loaded up the cars...sadly said goodbye to the Beach House and headed home to Savannah! However, once we got home we unloaded EVERYTHING...just to re pack for our night in Jacksonville!
The vacation continues...

1 comment:

  1. ok those are seriously the coolest pictures. How on earth do you find these places. I want to find one for Sydney!! :) YAY, I get to harass you tomorrow. How I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!