Monday, April 27, 2009

Tee Time

Fred had the day off today, so after dropping Ry off at school we went out for breakfast! [yummy strawberry crepes] And since it was so nice out we decided to play 9 holes... To busy taking pics to hold the pin.
[My paparazzi tendencies have totally rubbed off on him]
Daddy has the cutest caddy...EVER! Golf & Argyle go hand in hand...
[what was once a cute sweater dress is now just a sweater! LOL]
Cruising in the golf cart...she LOVED it!
Because I was squatting to take her picture...she decided to squat also!
This evening...
It's not everyday you see a Blackhawk flying around w/4 dummies on a rope!
[from your backyard]

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you're a brave woman taking Lambie to the golf course. Sydney would LOSE IT!! I gotta show these pics to Chris! Your sweater is uber cute! Oh yeah and one other thing. Why is the "D" on your Dior's backwards?? ;) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I could kill you...you know that "D" bothers the crap outa me! LMAO Nevermind...Fred's gonna kill you, cause now he's gonna have to buy me ANOTHER pair of Dior's!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!