Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Vacay [day 4]

After Kailee's tennis camp, the rest of the day was very mellow! I have a horrible horrible sinus thing going on...fever & all! So, while Lambie and I napped everyone else just hung out & ate...till it was time to take Ryan to Hockey practice. After Fred & Ryan left...my mom and I, loaded the girls up and we headed out for some more shopping!
The girls, being silly!
After working up an appetite shopping, we stopped in at Panera Bread for dinner.
[Yay, it's ready...hurry Sissy! Go get it!]Mmm...PB & JThe idiot swapped my mom's Mocha for Kailee's Hot Chocolate...luckily she only took a couple sips before the realised and swapped back!Uhmmm...Soup!? OkBig kisses for GrandmaSpoiled by Daddy's delish desserts!

1 comment:

  1. That last pic made my mouth water. So sorry you're feeling crappy on vaca! Apparently it's not THHHAAAAT bad since you're out shopping. You're a trooper :) I want Lauren's appetite in my child *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!