Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sundae. Sunday.

Today was Art, Music & Sundae Sunday @ Ryan's school! We headed straight there after Ryan's hockey practice...which is [partially] why he's still all decked out in his gear! We asked him if he wanted to change into regular clothes, but he refused! I think he wanted to show off his cool hockey stuff! ;]
Balloon sword fighting w/a friend!
Kailee and her 'butterfly'...
I think it's a bee, but don't tell her that!Sitting like a big girl!
Agh, where's my baby!? A photographer came to the school and took pics of the kids.
Ryan under his photo!
The Art part of the event Ryan showing off his masterpiece!
Sit, sit...sit on your name!
Ryan & his FAVE teacher...
Miss Brooke
One of the teachers playing Sax, while the kids danced around!
...and a cherry on top!
Kailee decorating her sundae
Lambie going to town on her sundae...
Ryan telling me...'I can't reach' Hahaha
Totally zoned on ice cream yummy-ness!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, Lauren totally zoned out cracked me up! Ok, tell me you ordered that picture of Ryan that the photographer took...it's sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!