Thursday, April 23, 2009

Straight A, Kai!

*Proud Mama Bragging*
This is no surprise to anyone. Kailee makes High Honor Roll every marking period, but that doesn't make us any less proud! I think this is her first report card since I've started blogging, so I've just gotta put it out there. She's also cut out the talking, atleast enough that the teachers no longer feel the need to point it out to us! LOL
Usually, Kailee & I get mani~pedi's...but, we've kinda been doing that a lot lately. So instead we went to eat at her favorite Hibachi style steak house.
Mmm Mmm...Shrimp!Then to the mall for a little Cold Stone, Yum!Daddy, just give me the spoon...I'll do it myselfHehehe...and a trip around the carousel!

We don't do money for grades, but we want to make sure she is rewarded for all her hard work!Keep up the good work, K~Bear!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kailee!! I think that is so great that you are rewarding her! I want to be the same way with Carolina. I would get in trouble if I got a low grade (which was rare, I normally was also 'honor roll), but my parents would just say good job, and not offer any rewards. Their reasoning was that you didn't reward someone for something they're supposed to do. But I believe in rewarding good behavior; Correcting wrong behavior, but not giving it a whole lot of attention, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! So does this mean she gets the "Big" present that we've been talking about??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!