Friday, April 17, 2009

.TGIF.

Getting back into the swing of things, post vacay...has really made the week just fly by! Hockey, touring middle schools, Fred playing in the 1/3 golf scramble, our normal crazy day to day lives and now I've gotta find a ball gown...has kept us pretty busy! I'm hoping for a mellow weekend, but I can already tell we'll have no such luck!
What's a blog without a couple pics!?
Today, I sent my 4yo to Pre-k...& they sent home a Pirate! OMG, she's such a tween!
[prior to getting her haircut this afternoon] Always, just along for the ride!
I think I can...I think I can!

3 comments:

  1. Who posts a "Before the haircut" picture without the After???? How can you do that to us?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...just picture the SAME haircut a couple inches shorter! We just trimmed up the bangs, they were getting in her face & on my nerves...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... where is the after picture?!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!